TOP 10 Benefits Of Living In An HOA
Top 10 Benefits of Living in an HOA
The Top 10 Benefits of Living in a Well-Managed HOA
10. Well-maintained amenities â€“ HOAs typically do an outstanding job of maintaining amenities. (Think manicured and over-seeded common area lawns, freshly painted walls, lighting that works and clean play areas, to name just a few)
9. Increased amenities â€“ Not just well-maintained amenities, but lots of them, too, which may include walking trails, sport courts, swimming pools, barbecue pits and neighborhood parks
8. Aesthetically pleasing homes â€“ Just take a drive through your community and youâ€™ll see
7. Rules and regulations deter nuisance activity and promote conformity â€“ Beauty is not just in the eye of the beholder
6. Added layer of support in dealing with neighborhood property issues - HOAs often partner with municipal code compliance departments to ensure adherence to the rules
5. Community bonding and communication among neighbors â€“ A great way to make new friends
4. Increased community pride â€“ Who wouldnâ€™t be proud to live in an attractive, well-run community
3. Financial stability â€“ A well-managed HOA has a reserve study in place and funds available for future common area repairs and capital improvements, thereby reducing the likelihood of special assessments down the road
2. TLC â€“ Community common areas are cared for by trained professionals
And the number one benefit of living in a well-managed HOAâ€¦
1. Properly protected property values.
Drew was born and raised in Placer County. He is considered a specialist in the area and has lived in multiple cities within Placer County. He is family oriented and currently resides in the city of....